Friday, August 24, 2012

“Captain America” by Lee Bermejo

Is there a better artist working in comics than Lee Bermejo? I would love to see him work on SFF book covers. This is one of my new favourites, which I first saw on ComicsAlliance.com’s latest “Best Art Ever This Week” post (I don’t know if this was commissioned specifically for any single issue or not):

Bermejo-CaptainAmerica

***

Sidebar: I am still reading and reviewing fiction, I’m just not at my computer much at the moment, so I’m going to have to figure out how to re-jig posting times and writing schedules. I’ve got a couple of reviews in the works, and will get back on track once I get used to my new schedule.

Don’t worry, I’m not going anywhere, and there will be more than art and news posts on the blog again. Plenty of interviews banked and ready to go, too, so keep checking back – lots of great content coming up in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment